We get a chance to discuss the great programs and support resources that OMVIC has created to help dealers. Over the past 25 years, OMVIC is dedicated to enhancing industry professionalism and ensuring fair, honest, and open competition for registered motor vehicle dealers. OMVIC has been supporting dealer/salesperson compliance with the MVDA through FREE advertising review services, easy to follow guidelines, videos, toolkits with advertising templates, a negative equity calculator, checklists, and more! OMVIC also offers Education courses like the Key Elements Course – designed to help you brush up on MVDA rules and regulations. Visit www.omvic.on.ca for more information.
Enhancing industry professionalism and ensuring fair, honest open competition for dealers are two of OMVIC’s priorities, and we offer many services and resources to help registrants better understand and comply with the Motor Vehicle Dealers Act (MVDA) and other applicable consumer protection legislation.
- Advertising review services (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Personalized educational seminars and webinars (email@example.com)
- Dealer support services from our Dealer Support Team
- OMVIC decals (to inform consumers that they are doing business with a registered dealer)
- Pamphlets and posters
- Visit Help for Dealers at omvic.on.ca to access:
- Toolkits: advertising templates, negative equity calculator, checklists and more!
- Inspections checklist and guidelines
- PPT slide decks
- Visit Education at omvic.on.ca to access
- Key Elements Course – designed for registrants to brush up on MVDA rules and regulations (fee associated)
- Certification course information
- Recorded webinars
- Curbsider complaint hotline
- 1-888-662-8727 (1-888-NO-CURBS)
TADA Talks with
OMVIC Chief Executive Officer and Registrar